Monday - 16:00-21:30
Tuesday - Friday 16:00-21:30
Saturday - Sunday 16:00-21:30
Privacy is important. Even though we are “just” a pizza place.
Forty Pizza Aps is dataresponsible
Forty Pizza Aps is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Forty Pizza Aps’ contact information is:
- Name: Forty Pizza Aps
- VAT / CVR-number: 40334785
- Address: Sehestedsvej 4, 2900 Hellerup
- Phone: +45 93 40 40 73
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are always welcome to contact Forty Pizza Aps if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information.
Forty Pizza Aps processes the following personal information
- The name and email-address for job applicants, applying for a job through the form located at fortypizza.dk/jobs
- Personal information, that job applicants chooses to input in the “Message”-field in the form located at fortypizza.dk/jobs
- Information on behavior on fortypizza.dk
Forty Pizza Aps uses personal information for:
- The name, email-address and message for job applicants, applying for a job through the form located at fortypizza.dk/jobs, is used to contact job applicants for a possible job interview
- Information on behavior on fortypizza.dk is used to improve the user experience on fortypizza.dk, but the information is anonymous
The legal basis for processing personal data
When Forty Pizza Aps processes personal information about you, this will typically be done on the following processing grounds:
- The processing is based on the consent of the person according to the nature of the Data Protection Regulation. 6 pieces. 1 (a) or Art. 9, par. 2 (a) (this will be the case, for example, with the use of names and e-mails for the circulation of newsletters, registration and analysis of the interests and behavior of a user of a website)
- The processing is necessary for Forty Pizza Aps to pursue a legitimate interest that outweighs the person’s rights and personal interests according to the nature of the Data Protection Regulation. 6 pieces. 1 (f) (for example, the use of name, address and email address in customer relations)
Disclosure of personal information
Forty Pizza Aps discloses your information if it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you that you have consented to, or if the company is obliged to do so by applicable law.
Storing your personal information
Forty Pizza Aps keeps your personal information for as long as it is necessary for Forty Pizza Aps to process your information, or as required by applicable law. Personal data will be deleted after 5 years.
The information Forty Pizza Aps is required to keep under the Accounting Act is stored for the current calendar year plus 5 years.
When Forty Pizza Aps processes your personal data, you have the following rights (If you wish to make use of your rights, you can contact the company either in writing or by telephone.): https://www.datatilsynet.dk/media/6893/registreredes-rettigheder.pdf
Right to withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Forty Pizza Aps by telephone, email or letter to Forty Pizza Aps’ address. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the treatments that Forty Pizza Aps has already taken on the basis of your consent. However, your information will be deleted from our systems.
Right to gain access to your information
You can at any time gain insight into what information Forty Pizza Aps processes about you and how your information is processed.
Right to have your information corrected
You have the right to have your information corrected if Forty Pizza Aps has incorrect information about you.
Right to delete your information
In some cases, you may be entitled to Forty Pizza Aps erase your information by the time the information would normally be deleted.
Right to have limited processing of your information
In some cases, you may have the right to restrict the processing of your information. If you have the right to have limited treatment, Forty Pizza Aps may in the future only process the information, except for storage, with your consent, or for legal claims to be established, claimed or defended, or to protect a person or important public interest.
Right to object to treatment
In some cases, you have the right to object to Forty Pizza Aps processing of your personal data. You may also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing purposes.
In some cases, you have the right to move your Forty Pizza Aps from the company to another data controller or to have them delivered in a structured and machine-readable format.